Sam Jamieson Sheepskin Mittens
Perfect for those cold wintery days keeping your fingers snuggly warm. Cushion soft. Turn back cuff to keep your wrists extra cosy.
Beautifully stitched, with careful attention to every detail for perfect quality.
Made from the finest sheepskin. Carefully crafted using high quality materials.
Nature certainly has given us some amazing gifts, one that we all know and love is sheepskin.
The benefits are amazing:
- Sheepskin is a natural insulator – warm in winter, cool in summer.
- Sheepskin wicks away moisture, allowing air to circulate and keeps the skin dry.
- Sheepskin’s antibacterial properties mean there are no odours.
- Sheepskin is hypoallergenic and suitable for allergy suffers.
- Sheepskin dissipates pressures.
- Many doctors and chiropodists recommend sheepskin slippers for patients with circulatory problems such as Raynaud’s Syndrome.
We handmake to the highest standard the finest luxury sheepskin slippers, hats, headbands, gloves and mittens and will be adding to our collection.
We only use the finest sheepskins and once delivered to our workshop, these are matched for colour and texture by eye and touch before being cut and stitched by hand, transforming them into these high quality, luxury products.
That perfect gift or of course why not treat yourself!
(Around your palm)
Small (6.5″, 16.5cm)
Medium (7″, 17.7cm)
Large (7.5″, 19cm)
Extra Large (8″, 20.3cm)
Please note: Our products are handmade and sizes may vary. Due to the natural qualities of our sheepskin products, shades and textures may vary.
Join us on our Facebook page to keep up to date on new products, promotions and up to date news.
Why not follow us on Twitter and Instagram too!